Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is KI Support Lacking Lately?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Over a month ago, I sent KI a question and have yet to get a reply from them. A few other of my friends have had the same thing happen too. On the site it says "... 24-48 hours for a response ..." and I know over 30 days isn't under 48 hours. I'd love it if a support person answered this question too :)

If the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is not valid, or you cannot access that email address, you cannot receive communications from us.

If the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is a yahoo, hotmail, ymail, aol or aim account, it's a good chance that our communications are being filtered into the spam folder or blocked altogether.

Make sure you have the domain @wizard101.com set as an allowed sender in your email settings.

If you're sending tickets through our Help & Support section of the website, then please resubmit your ticket with Mr Lincoln.

If you're sending us tickets through the support@wizard101.com email address, make sure the email you send from matches that of your Wizard101 account.

When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
the account name
the character name (if applicable)
as much information about what you encountered as you can

NEVER send us:
your password
your credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

I'm sorry you haven't heard back, but we are human, so please give us another chance to resolve your question.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Your ticket Reference 100731-001529 was resolved and replied to.
If you did not receive the response, please read the post above.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Thanks Zeke, but whenever you reset my e-mail from after I was hacked, it won't let me add my e-mail back. It says "... already exists."

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Ya, i contacted support once and after 4 days, i just gave up, and sent it to community and they resolved my problem

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dgstarke wrote:
Over a month ago, I sent KI a question and have yet to get a reply from them. A few other of my friends have had the same thing happen too. On the site it says "... 24-48 hours for a response ..." and I know over 30 days isn't under 48 hours. I'd love it if a support person answered this question too :)

I might sound like an "odd man out" here, but I have had GREAT results and replies from Support on more than one occasion. They have been timely, and very helpful, with suggestions or answers on how to fix my problems. So I have to disagree. KI Support might be busy at the moment, but are not by any means lacking. :-D

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I have submitted issues to customer service on several occasions,and have never had an issue addressed in under 48 hrs. I think the quickest response to an issue was about 60 hrs. Most responses took 3-4 days average. Resolving an issue takes considerably longer. I once had a simple quest that failed to update,and the devs took almost 3 weeks to resolve the issue. During that time i was bombarded with requests to resend the same information i had already sent. There seemed to be no coordination between them. I realize that you are probably swamped with issues,but customer service does seem to be sorely lacking from my experiences at least.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I have had GREAT responses from support every time I have had to contact them. I always get a response with in the 48 hour period. They have been wonderful about trying to help me. They give clear instructions if they need me to do something and have even sent links to help me out finding stuff.

Yes if more than one e-mail is involved it can stretch out. But, that is to be expected. They are helping a lot of people.

Thanks so much KI support staff.

Megan F
Megan D