Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it possible to drop or hide quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
I'm wondering if there's a way to drop or hide quests from the quest log? Specifically, I had some Halloween quests that I didn't finish in time (I was trying to do the last of them as the event ended.) They seemed to be stuck in my quest journal. Not only that, but I *think* that they may have glitched the quest tracker, since the arrow stopped moving around and the distance counter has stopped updating once I enter a new zone.

Of course I realize that it's partly my fault that I didn't get the holiday missions done in time, but I sort of assumed that the ones I hadn't finished would just disappear. Am I actually going to be stuck looking at them for an entire year now?

Administrator
It is not possible to delete a quest, and the Hallowe'en quests should have disappeared when Spooky Bob and friends left the Spiral.

Next time you log in, if the Hallowe'en quests are still in your journal, let us know.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 31, 2010
My mistake - they didn't disappear when I was online as the event ended. But after logging out of the game entirely and back in, they have been removed. Sorry about that.