Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it possible?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Is it possible to actuallty recieve a a fire kraken, ash bat, fire snake or Fire shark treasure card? I haven't yet, has anybody? Is it even possible?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Absolutely not. At best, you might come across a Transmute treasure card that will allow you to change a regular card into a different elemental version of itself.

With 12 wizards, 10 of which are in Mosshu or finished with the game, I have never come across a transmute card for anything higher than the 2-pip cards.

In my personal opinion, KI implemented these Transmute cards with the sole purpose of cheating when it came time to select attacks for the monsters they have created. I mean, why should the monsters KI create follow the very structure KI set down when making the schools?

By use of these Transmute card, all of the Elemental creatures you encounter will be using Storm strength cards and the damage-over-time FireElf cards in their own school element.

In case you haven't realized it yet, these Transmute cards (and Weakness) is a pet peeve of mine.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
I have not seen any other wizard. Also the Ice shark. My guess is that Bosses and minions have there own special powers (E.G. The ninja pigs stand in the middle of battle feild, do some sort of flip, and hit you) along with spells that other wizards can not get. But it would only go like this:

Fire Boss/Minion= Fire Kraken, shark, snake, etc
Ice Boss/Minions= Ice shark, etc

There are lots of new, secrets out there! So, these are just Equipped with these special features. There are probably more, like the Storm Scarab.

Hannah Dragonsword

P.S. Storm Scarab I have only seen feild guards do.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I don't believe so. As far as I'm concerned, those spells are monster-only spells that wizards cannot equip. Although maybe for the future, KI might suggest those spells as treasure cards. But for now, no.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Actually I think all those are possible drops and if i am not mistaken people sell them at the bazaar. Check it out and you may want to look in the cards section.