Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is it ever going to come?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Dear ki.
I love wizard 101 and so do my brothers. We have been watching and waiting to find out when the permanent mounts, especially the wings, would be available from boss drops. It has been over a year since we were told not to farm for them. When mounts were announced it was said that there was over 30 mounts ready to be put into the game yet there aren't 30. We were also told that there would be some boss specific droped mounts and there has also been no word on that. You made dragon wing mounts and he bone dragon mount, but the wings still aren't fixed. Is this something that we can see in the near future? Such as the next month? Because a soon doesn't mean over a year. Is there any hope if getting these in the NEAR future? Or can you at least tell us that you have bumped these to the end of things to fix. or tell us you scratched the idea, i would love to hear from you soon.
many wizards count on you when you say something, so please let us know. Is there anybody else who agrees with me or am i the only who remembers?

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
You should farm Rattlebones. His mounts aren't permanent, but they're mounts!