Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is GOLEM TOWER to HARD for levels5-15 WIZARDS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
yah, golem tower is way to hard. i have two wizards, my fire wizard can never get through it, i always end up dying, the golems always get to attack first and i'm outnumbered so by the time i get a good move, they kill me or i have to heal myself, and my fire wizard is past lvl fifthteen. my life wizard beat golem tower but just barely, he is about lvl 15. but i dont think its fair that the golems always attack first. also, friends cant help you with golem tower, i think the enemies in golem tower should be harder, but only if you can get help with them. i hate how hard it is to beat it, especially when you have a quest there cause the quest haunts you until you beat it.

i hope this has been helpful.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I think it all depends on your equipment and how much life you have... I beat this last night at level 7 with my newest fire wizard. But I will admit that she was equipped with a staff that gave an extra pip in the beginning of each battle. And she also had the jacket of withstanding that i earned and handed down from my first wizard. So, she had about 900 life going in. I guess it also helped that my second school was death so i could attack and heal with ghoul. All I can say is load up on heals - it can be done - definitely by lvl 15.

Nora RavenSong lvl 60 balance
Lenora LionHeart lvl 37 (?) myth
Ellie NightWeaver lvl 22 death
Lenora DrakeMancer lvl 10 fire

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Personally, I never thought that the Golem Tower was too hard, that may be a bit surprising coming from a Storm Wizard. But anyway, the way I did it was put on the best health boosting gear I had. I made it through with 5 health at the end. xD I think I beat it at about Level 10 after getting beaten to a pulp several times.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Its easy. Finished at lvl 7 Fire XD

Also, I have another wizard lvl 10 Life. :P

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

Carlos Life ~ Life, Storm

Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
you have to have one of basic wands with all basic spells and then use one of those spells on all if more health repeat doing a basic spell

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
catboy2197 wrote:
zepey wrote:
I had a hard time getting to the iron golem getting a used power core from it . I'm a storm student i had a hard time getting to the iron golem beacause of the clockwork golems if you WIZARD guys get this i hope their a little less tougher :)

Probably a level 10 could do it. Keep a few potions ready.

i did it at level 6. the trick is to have pixies and a full potion.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
kevke67 wrote:
I am a lvl 59 wizard named kevin bluegrove. I tried to do golem toer when i was lvl 30! I still could not bet it. I think it would be better to take JUST ONE FLOOR OFF. I agree with you.

omg it is so not that hard, how did you lose? besides its totally optional and i farm it all the time for gears and fun. again take a potion and have plenty of pixies.it is easy andyou can tell beacause i beat it when there was a problem with my wizard and i could only use spells from my wand (the one that gives thunder snake, imp, ect.) and my trusty leprechun from an amulet i was wereing and one potion.and i was wereing no gear exept for the amulet.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
Golem tower IS too hard for a level 5-15 wizard. It is, in a way, a test in your patience as well as a pretty good measurement of your growing power.

You enter as a novice, and struggle to take down the first golem. You proceed to the next level, and most likely get straight out beaten to a pulp (and if you do manage to make it through, you'll recieve the beating at the next level).

Then you continue your questing and levelling, and return after 5-10 levels. You have an easy time with the two first floors, a less easy time with the third, and you get beaten at the fourth.

You leve again, and quest+level some more. You return as level 20, and make it all the way up to get beaten at the top level. You, once again, start questing and levelling, until you return at level 25, and FINALLY manage to beat that pesky tower and obtain your hard-earned badge.

really. i was lvl6 and flew through it no prob. again, TAKE A POTION!!!!!!!! it is easy.serously it is simple. again i did it with a wizard who was bugged and could only use spells from clothes, so all i had was my basic wand, and a leprechoun, plus a potion, and my treasure cards didnt work either. if i could do it then, then you could do it with a pixie. if i had a pixie, it would be even easiar.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
wow. I completed it at level 7 as a fire wizard. Not that hard.

Jacob Boomblade- level 15 fire- main wizard
Adam Deathsword- level 7 life- bro's wizard
Kyle Nightstalker- level 3 death- friend's one-time-use wizard

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010