Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is every gear going to be on Hoard Packs?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Seriously, if you want a good wand with better stats you have to buy the new packs?

In another words KI will no longer put new gear to buy individually, what about those who can't afford to buy millions of hoard packs just to get a level 70 wand?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Wands aren't everything. Farm for Lifeforce Blades, they are still very good.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
bionaknight wrote:

No, farming isn't as easy as you think. Some people with really bad luck (I'm one :-( ) can't seem to get it after farming time after time in Nastrond.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
it is ridiculous but its business money talks what can i tell ya.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
avhop567 wrote:
the bazaar has some good staffs and wands

Well you can get those wands but they aren't that great...

Another thing I wanted to add those level 70; 42 critical and 42 block wands will be only be available to those who can afford the packs.

What about those who can't afford to buy the packs? I think they should make some of those level 70 wands as drops from a boss.

In another words only the rich community will have the best gear for pvp.

Great job for no equal rights...

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I seriously doubt that all of the new gear will be in hoard packs. However, any SCALED gear (where you have several tiers of gear) might be.

I would, though, like to see a hoard pack for each class. Dragon's Hoard seems Balance-oriented, Wyvern appears to be Life based, and Raven Pack is obviously Ice-oriented.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
I seriously doubt that all of the new gear will be in hoard packs. However, any SCALED gear (where you have several tiers of gear) might be.

I would, though, like to see a hoard pack for each class. Dragon's Hoard seems Balance-oriented, Wyvern appears to be Life based, and Raven Pack is obviously Ice-oriented.

the dragon hoard pack in my eyes is fire themed

your right for raven and wyvern

and who get forget the nightmare hoard a death themed pack

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:

But in Raven Pack it has not much resist AND health.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
bionaknight wrote:

No, farming isn't as easy as you think. Some people with really bad luck (I'm one :-( ) can't seem to get it after farming time after time in Nastrond.
If that wasn't so, they would choke off a major Crowns income. To quote a certain moderator: With persistance, victory is assured!