Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inventory Updates

AuthorMessage
Reagents and Snacks in the Shared Bank
Hurray! Pet Snacks and Reagents can now be placed in your Shared Bank! These Pet Snacks and Reagents are under the 'Cards' tab.
Correction
I'm so sorry young Wizards, I made a mistake and typed too quickly. Reagents do take up space in your Shared Bank and have their own limit of 999 of each type.

Inventory Amounts
Players can more easily see how many items are in their backpack and bank, so you'll know when you're getting full and have to take a trip to the Bazaar!
Trash Confirmation
Trash button confirmation must now be clicked. You must click YES to confirm you actually want to trash an item that is in your inventory. This should help you avoid accidentally trashing the wrong item.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
so..... the same thing that goes with the reagent updates goes with the pet snacks in other words???

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Reagents and Snacks in the Shared Bank
Hurray! Pet Snacks and Reagents can now be placed in your Shared Bank! These Pet Snacks and Reagents are under the 'Cards' tab. They do not count towards your total items in the Shared Bank, but have their own limits.
Inventory Amounts
Players can more easily see how many items are in their backpack and bank, so you'll know when you're getting full and have to take a trip to the Bazaar!
Trash Confirmation
Trash button confirmation must now be clicked. You must click YES to confirm you actually want to trash an item that is in your inventory. This should help you avoid accidentally trashing the wrong item.

Well, yes and no. When I added some reagents to my shared bank, it did affect my overall storage. Each type of reagent counted as an item in the shared bank, but the amount of each reagent had no effect. In other words, if I added 1 diamond and 200 ore to my shared bank, it would count as two items in my shared bank. I had to move some stuff around to be able to move all the reagents I cared about moving. Still, that's not a complaint. I absolutely love the changes. That's especially true for pets snacks. Now I can actually used the right snacks for the right pets. I was building up quite a few snacks that didn't help my pets as much as they could, and running out of the ones from the right school. Now I can simply move them to the right wizard and get the most benefit from my snacks. Let's face it, the difference between cost and selling price for pet snacks in the bazaar is so extreme that it simply doesn't make much sense to sell them.