Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inventory Management Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Many of you participated in our recent 'Spring Cleaning' event where we encouraged you to sell off unused items that were just taking up space. It is necessary for us now to enforce inventory limitations, but we are also offering you an easier way to sell.

1. Inventory Limitations
Banks now have enforced quantity limits. Your bank is now limited to 100 items or less. If you currently have more than 100 items in your bank, you will be unable to place more into your bank. You must sell, delete or feed these items to your pets
If your backpack and bank are full, you will no longer be able to receive regular items as rewards from duels
Quest related rewards, harvested Seeds and Crowns items are exempt from this limitation and you will continue to receive those rewards
You will receive an alert when your inventory is full and you can no longer receive rewards from duels

2. New Ways to Sell
New tabs in the Bazaar will allow you to sell items from your bank
You can now sell items that are in your inventory and bank via Quick Sell which is accessible from a button in your backpack page and also via a message when you don’t get an item because your inventory and bank are full
The items you sell directly from your backpack will sell at the rate of a normal shopkeeper, not the Bazaar

Players who are at or near max gold will see the 'Trash' button instead of the 'Quick Sell' button
Mounts, Pets, Houses and Crowns Items cannot be sold through 'Quick Sell'

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Meh.... When i try to use it the Quick Sell the Sell Button grays out.. (Yep even if its Auction and Tradeable)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
It didn't sound so bad until I saw this, "The items you sell directly from your backpack will sell at the rate of a normal shopkeeper, not the Bazaar". Now it is just worse :(

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
A suggestion: since you are now enforcing capacity limits, and since Seeds are clogging up our banks, why not treat seeds like reagents, with only the first of a type claiming a spot in the bank?

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I don't think the limits are a bad thing. 250 items indoors, 250 items outdoors, 100 items in the attic, 100 items in the shared bank, and 100 items in your personal bank, on top of backpack space, should be enough for any wizard. That is 880 or 920 items, depending on your account, and can be duplicated for every wizard on the account (except the shared bank). That is 4780 items per account with the smaller backpacks, and 5020 items for the larger backpacks. And snacks and reagents don't count towards that total! That is a far more generous item allowance than any other game I have played or even heard of.

BUT, I do agree seeds should not take up that much space. Especially non-auction ones that you can not buy. Energy limitations only allow you to plant so many seeds at a time, so new ones you get in battle have to take up space somewhere until something else goes elder and clears up a spot. And real seeds are tiny. If I can carry 26 sets of armor, 12 pets, 18 boots, 16 hats and 8 wands at once, I'm sure I can find a little pocket for a few seeds. Heck, I could slip them in my shoe or put a backpack on my pet.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
gee it like a limit on how much you can work now.

or you dont get paid for the work you have done.

gee sounds like Big Brother is watching over you.

solution..... in initial down load allow a folder to save on the PC
a place for all the stuff used in game. then a small proggy
to allow the game to access it all.

endresult saving server space and bandwidth.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
How About not being able to transfer armour from one char to the next i know i am guilty of it big time....when i find another outfit thats better then the one i am wearing now....i put it in the bank for my next char or young wizard.... hence it doesn't get sold or fed to pet....i have tuns of armour that i find i should keep because my other char could use it ....if you couldn't transfer items it wouldn't be a problem....

Plus why so many houses per char this is something i couldn't really think of a reason why KI Would even alow .... the more the houses the more people horde stuff....people become install collectors....

I can remember playing a game that only aloud you 1 house and 1 house only and depending on the size was the amount of stuff you could keep there....
I mean wow thats over 20 houses per account plus every time you by a bundled pack you get a house and the limit is raised....

Well thats my thoughts.. thanks

Thank You For Reading....