Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Infection Skill?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Okay how does the school of death Infection skill work?

I cast it on the monster, then nothing happens? Do I have to cast ghoul or vampire? for it to boost my heal? Is that what it does?

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Infection actually cuts the incoming heal in half. So if you would cast it on someone, and they would then proceed to heal themselves, they would only receive half of the heal.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Tac297 wrote:
Infection actually cuts the incoming heal in half. So if you would cast it on someone, and they would then proceed to heal themselves, they would only receive half of the heal.

sry but it's next OUTGOING healing, not incoming. and not all enemies can heal....

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Leens wrote:
Okay how does the school of death Infection skill work?

I cast it on the monster, then nothing happens? Do I have to cast ghoul or vampire? for it to boost my heal? Is that what it does?

Infection cut the heal in half cast by the wizard who has it on them. That means all out going and incoming cast by that wizard only. So if a team member castes heal spell on you when you have infection(and dont have infection themself) it will heal at normal cast.