Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Impossible Marelybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I can't beat Marelybone! The quests are impossible! Can I get a tip or something?!
P.S Admins don't say "Oh, you can do it!" Because it NEVER helps.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
if you mean kinsington, you must keep in mind that kinsington is probably the hardest area in the entire game at any level to defeat, the only harder areas in the game are the pre-celestia towers... the worst part is that kinsington gives little gold, little experience, and has lousy drops except for a chance at obtaining the spider golem pet

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
You just keep trying. I know you don't want to hear that so, I would get a good grandmaster friend to help you along. It's mostly just the walking around that makes it hard. There have been posts here that include hundreds of people complaining about the sidewalks. The more you do it, the better you get at it. Take your time, you don't want to rush and end up in a unwanted battle. I've done Marelybone three times and each time it was easier. You should learn to move well through the streets in Marelybone because when you get to Mooshu, in the cave of solotude, you will have the exact same problem. Hope I helped.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the power of fire, nothing is beyond my reach.
Scot Thorn

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Obviously if you could do it you wouldn't ask for help. Fortunately, I can honestly tell you that the quests aren't impossible. I beat Marleybone and personally found it to be one of the funnest worlds in Wizard101. Depending on your school, you might need some people to help you on hard dungeons, especially ones near the end of marleybone. Other advice I can give you is to use treasure cards whenever you feel they'd help. Keep healing treasure cards ready for when you need them. Build your deck strategically depending on who your fighting. If your fighting someone from your own school, you may want to put lots of prisms in your deck, or keep lots of spells from your secondary school and less from your main, or you may want to rely on treasure cards, or maybe a friend could help you. I could give you more advice if you tell me more specifically what you're having trouble with.

But my best advice is just to have as much fun as possible, play with (a) friend(s), and try your best.