Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Important Changes to the Gift Window

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Currently the in-Game Gift Window shows 25 pages of items that can be redeemed with 5 items per page. This is changing to 10 pages of items that can be redeemed, with 5 items per page.

It's VERY IMPORTANT that you understand that you must redeem items currently in your Gift Window before new items will appear. The items you redeem from KIFreeGames or other promotions are not lost, they have not disappeared, you simply need to make room for them in your Gift Window by removing items you have in there now.

Gifts of Energy cannot be redeemed when your current Energy level is full. You will need to garden or play pet minigames to use up some of your current energy before you can redeem a gift of Energy.

Claim your gifts, young Wizards, and make room for more!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I've recently gifted one of my friends a dragon's hoard and when the list of names popped up, it wasn't in alphabetical order. Believe me, it took 5 minutes trying to find his name, all the while he keeps begging for it. Organizing the list alphabetically would help a lot for me and others.

See Ya in the Spiral!

Alex
Legendary Conjurer

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Administrator
At this time, the only option is to redeem them and sell them. It's a good way to make money on a new character!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Speaking of which, are there any future plans for promotional codes (such as the ones for the Umbra Blade, Summer Dragon, and etcetera) given in commercials on T.V., YouTube, and/or magazines?