Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

im upset....

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hey wizards and witches. ok so. I got a laptop for my birthday and I tried to put wizard101 on it but when I press on it it says: can't install or open file (idk witch). my laptop is a rca 10 Viking pro and a android 5.0. lollipop. also. it has a 4 core processer and 32 gigabite storage. I'm going on a trip and I want to play wizard101 in the hotel room. but I can't! why is this. I'm upset now

Miranda jade song/Katie taylor
level 91 wizard/level 7 witchdoctor

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
This is a question that support can help you with.

Please contact support@wizard101.com. They can help with your technical issues

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
You have a tablet not a laptop, and I'm pretty sure the game won't run on that type of device unfortunately. You need a windows or mac operating system and you've got an android device.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
First let me just say I am sorry your upset.very upsetting when you get something new an find out what things it cant do. But there are things you can do. Now I Just researched the 10 Viking pro. Yes It cannot play wizard101, However you can Train pets and such with the wizard101's mobile game Grubb guardian. It ties in with your wizard account plus its quite fun.

Hero
May 07, 2015