Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm stuck with what to do...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
I am a level 78 balance wizard. I feel like I'm missing a bunch of spells and I don't know where to go or what to do. I have the following spells: Judgement, Precision, Weakness, Spirit Shield, Black Mantle, Elemental Shield, Hex, Balance Blade, Scarab, Sap Health, Bladestorm, Elemental Trap, Spirit Blade, Elemental Blade, Spirit Trap, Scorpion, Unbalance, Donate Power, Mander Minion, Helping Hands, Locust Swarm, Spectral Blast, Sandstorm, Power Play, Spectral Minion, Reshuffle, Spirit Defuse, Elemental Defuse, Samoorai, Hydra, Power Nova, Ra, and Chimera.

I honestly don't know where to go or what to do. If anyone out there could point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
NightStrike88 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
I am a level 78 balance wizard. I feel like I'm missing a bunch of spells and I don't know where to go or what to do. I have the following spells: Judgement, Precision, Weakness, Spirit Shield, Black Mantle, Elemental Shield, Hex, Balance Blade, Scarab, Sap Health, Bladestorm, Elemental Trap, Spirit Blade, Elemental Blade, Spirit Trap, Scorpion, Unbalance, Donate Power, Mander Minion, Helping Hands, Locust Swarm, Spectral Blast, Sandstorm, Power Play, Spectral Minion, Reshuffle, Spirit Defuse, Elemental Defuse, Samoorai, Hydra, Power Nova, Ra, and Chimera.

I honestly don't know where to go or what to do. If anyone out there could point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.
Greetings Fellow Sorcerer!

To respond to your query, yes, you are indeed missing a couple spells, quite a few actually. From your post, it seems you've not done Grizzleheim or Wintertusk for that matter. Completing these two worlds open up some very key spells that needs!

• Available Hands - Learned at Level 55 from completing the quest Runetown obtained in Northguard
  • Mana Burn - Learned at 72. The above quest must be completed though. For this particular quest though, it's obtained from Friar Nolan in Caliburn, Avalon.
  • Supernova - Learned at your level (75) from Fianna Yellowknife (XD At Last Name though) in High Road, Avalon.
  • Then you have your new Minion Quest given to you by The Professor in Marleybone also learned at Level 75

So, go learn your spells my friend!

All The Best!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
NightStrike88 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:

Also, consider learning the spell Loremaster by either crafting the spell or by going through the Grueling process of farming, well, The Loremaster in Dragonspyre.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
You can google the balance school spells and get a list of what spells are out there for you to learn.

I don't see Availing Hands in your list. Its a level 55 spell. I also don't see Mana Burn. That's a level 72 spell. You're missing Supernova. A level 75 spell. And Nerys, another level 75 spell. I am not sure what quests you need to do, but if you work on all of the quests you will eventually get them. If you don't have quests in your book you can click that last page where quest finder is. You just click on that in each world and you can find the quests you've missed.