Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm Confused

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009
Yes I just read about W101 on wikipedia, and I was reading the plot. I was never told that the krokonomicon was a book ( although once on here I was told I dont listen to the dialogue), and they should at least give you SOME hint of why he steals it in Marleybone or Mooshu. I also dont get why he has to be so evil just to to bring his wife back. I heard somewhere in a book that those who try to bring other people back to life just die too. So yeah.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
neopot39 wrote:
Yes I just read about W101 on wikipedia, and I was reading the plot. I was never told that the krokonomicon was a book ( although once on here I was told I dont listen to the dialogue), and they should at least give you SOME hint of why he steals it in Marleybone or Mooshu. I also dont get why he has to be so evil just to to bring his wife back. I heard somewhere in a book that those who try to bring other people back to life just die too. So yeah.

He is using it to control the Dragon Titan to raise his wife, who he turned into a wraith-type creature....

But the book is based on the Necronomican. If you haven't heard of this, you might want to read some Lovecraft....and after a few stories, you'll see why anyone who uses it is evil.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Well, whoever told you not to listen to the dialogue did you no favors. You should always read and listen the first time through, especially if you are curious about the game story. The voice-overs are one of the most special parts of this game, I think - not all games have it, we should enjoy.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
Well, whoever told you not to listen to the dialogue did you no favors. You should always read and listen the first time through, especially if you are curious about the game story. The voice-overs are one of the most special parts of this game, I think - not all games have it, we should enjoy.

No, no, no. I SAID that someone TOLD me to listen to the dialogue.