Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you are bored and seek fun, read this. Pt. 2

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
This is a new game which is more challenging than the Guess That Level on a previous post, and it is still going. Keep posting those levels! Anyway, the game is called Name That Boss! You need to guess the boss based on the hints. Promethean-Exalted is the recommended level because they know most of the bosses. Others are welcome too. We'll start off easy:

I am a Balance Boss.
I am in Zafaria.
If you do not attack, I will cast Ra.
"I thought you came here to hurt me!"
I am an elephant boss.

Boss number 2!

I am a Storm Boss.
I am very popular.
I drop mounts rarely.
I have 510 health.
I am Rank 3.
I thrive in Triton Avenue.

Boss number 3!

I cast a Doom and Gloom that removes Blades/Traps.
I am in the Waterworks.
I have 2 minions.
I am the final boss in Waterworks.

Bonus Round!
Each of my posts will have a bonus round, in which I make up a boss, and you get to name it! The winner is the person who picks the name who suits the boss most. The prize is assistance on quests from me in the game. If you are an Exalted who wins, I can farm bosses for things with you.

Dialogue: Who dares approach me in my sanctum? Oh, it's you, wizard. Ambrose sent you, I assume? Well then, I have heard your many tales of victory. You have bested the weakling Nightshade, bashed the Son of Storms, mashed Lord Bramble, trampled Meowiarty and the Agony Wraith, destroyed the Jade Oni, defeated Malistaire, and rid of Mithraya. Now let's see how you fare against me, wizard. HAHAHAHAHA!
Name: ?
Rank 12 Boss with a Myth Imp spell and Efreet, both used for cheating.
Health: 18,550
Resist: 5% 95%
Boost: 30%
Cheats: If you heal, he will cast a Life Dispel on you, then a 0-pip Forest Lord.
If you attack him, he will cast a Universal Dispel, which dispels any class spell, and a 0-pip Woodwalker.
If you shield, he casts a 0-pip Myth Imp which gives a Life/Death Dispel and a 0-pip Goat Monk.
If you blade, he steal it or all of them if multiple blades is the case (including spears) and uses the class/one class on the blade/blades. The spell is random and cannot be specified.
If you trap, he casts a 100% percent Tower Shield following with an Efreet that gives a 100% Weakness.

Good luck naming the boss! Think hard!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Oni Slayer on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
This is a new game which is more challenging than the Guess That Level on a previous post, and it is still going. Keep posting those levels! Anyway, the game is called Name That Boss! You need to guess the boss based on the hints. Promethean-Exalted is the recommended level because they know most of the bosses. Others are welcome too. We'll start off easy:

I am a Balance Boss.
I am in Zafaria.
If you do not attack, I will cast Ra.
"I thought you came here to hurt me!"
I am an elephant boss.

Boss number 2!

I am a Storm Boss.
I am very popular.
I drop mounts rarely.
I have 510 health.
I am Rank 3.
I thrive in Triton Avenue.

Boss number 3!

I cast a Doom and Gloom that removes Blades/Traps.
I am in the Waterworks.
I have 2 minions.
I am the final boss in Waterworks.

Bonus Round!
Each of my posts will have a bonus round, in which I make up a boss, and you get to name it! The winner is the person who picks the name who suits the boss most. The prize is assistance on quests from me in the game. If you are an Exalted who wins, I can farm bosses for things with you.

Dialogue: Who dares approach me in my sanctum? Oh, it's you, wizard. Ambrose sent you, I assume? Well then, I have heard your many tales of victory. You have bested the weakling Nightshade, bashed the Son of Storms, mashed Lord Bramble, trampled Meowiarty and the Agony Wraith, destroyed the Jade Oni, defeated Malistaire, and rid of Mithraya. Now let's see how you fare against me, wizard. HAHAHAHAHA!
Name: ?
Rank 12 Boss with a Myth Imp spell and Efreet, both used for cheating.
Health: 18,550
Resist: 5% 95%
Boost: 30%
Cheats: If you heal, he will cast a Life Dispel on you, then a 0-pip Forest Lord.
If you attack him, he will cast a Universal Dispel, which dispels any class spell, and a 0-pip Woodwalker.
If you shield, he casts a 0-pip Myth Imp which gives a Life/Death Dispel and a 0-pip Goat Monk.
If you blade, he steal it or all of them if multiple blades is the case (including spears) and uses the class/one class on the blade/blades. The spell is random and cannot be specified.
If you trap, he casts a 100% percent Tower Shield following with an Efreet that gives a 100% Weakness.

Good luck naming the boss! Think hard!
1. belloq
2. kraken
3. sylster glowstorm

i am not very creative with names, so i will leave that to those who are.

-von

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
The kraken drops mounts?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
Boss 1 is the elephant who follows Morganthe through the spiral
Belloq :D :D

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Boss 1: Beloq
Boss 2: Kraken
Boss 3: Sylster Glowstorm

Your bonus boss is insanely hard. I can't think of anyone whose like that.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Dr Von on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
1. belloq
2. kraken
3. sylster glowstorm

i am not very creative with names, so i will leave that to those who are.

-von
Seth Lifeblood and Dr. Von, you are correct on all the hinted bosses. However, to win the game, you need to come up with a name for the "Bonus Boss". Here are some new ones.

Boss Number 4:

I am in the SGSA (Spiral Geographic Society Archives).
I am a Myth boss, but my name makes it confusing.
I have 3 skeleton minions.
I am a crustacean boss.

Boss 5:

I am a Boss that is faced at the end of Marleybone.
I am at top of the Big Ben tower.
I have an Agony Wraith Boss with me.
I am Myth class.

Boss 6.

I am an Azteca boss
In the fire class.
I have a Beak creature minion.
I have held captive a jaguar.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
The first boss is Belloq because he's a elephant.
The second boss is the kraken.
The third boss must be sylster GlowStorm.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
krokotopia pirate on Jul 19, 2015 wrote:
The first boss is Belloq because he's a elephant.
The second boss is the kraken.
The third boss must be sylster GlowStorm.
Correct! To win the game, the Bonus Boss must be named first!

Hero
May 07, 2015
Oni Slayer on Jul 19, 2015 wrote:
Seth Lifeblood and Dr. Von, you are correct on all the hinted bosses. However, to win the game, you need to come up with a name for the "Bonus Boss". Here are some new ones.

Boss Number 4:

I am in the SGSA (Spiral Geographic Society Archives).
I am a Myth boss, but my name makes it confusing.
I have 3 skeleton minions.
I am a crustacean boss.

Boss 5:

I am a Boss that is faced at the end of Marleybone.
I am at top of the Big Ben tower.
I have an Agony Wraith Boss with me.
I am Myth class.

Boss 6.

I am an Azteca boss
In the fire class.
I have a Beak creature minion.
I have held captive a jaguar.
boss 5 is meworty

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
There will be a 3rd part, and it's not a game, it's a tournament, in which you face against each other testing summer knowledge!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Since the tournament has aired, I will shut down this post on July 25, at 11:59 pm. People cannot post here past 11:59 pm