Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas/Tips/Advice for Better Gameplay?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Hey there!
So basically, a few days ago I introduced my best friend to Wizard101. I already had a level 40 balance wizard, but she insisted that I made a new wizard so that we'd both be on the same page and could go through the quests together.
I made a death wizard and she made a life, and so far it's day 4 and we just started Krokotopia after I got us membership. So far we're having so much fun; we don't do the side quests because we want to kind of 'cruise through the game' rather than get stuck on loads of side quests. Anyway, we decided that once we reach max. level and have nothing to do, we could just come back to those.
So far it's a breeze, and everything's working out well. I remember on my balance wizard I got stuck on a lot of side quests, therefore finished my worlds late, and filled up my quests page with loads of unnecessary quests that I'd very rarely come back to. I find it easier on my death without side quests, and I'm super excited to when me and my best friend come up to Mooshu (the place I'm currently stuck on with my balance), as I won't know what to expect anymore.
So anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or advice or something for me and my best friend? I just really want to enjoy the gameplay and if there's any things you guys do on Wizard101 that's fun and helpful, then please tell us. Whether that be how to do quests easier, or things we could do when we reach higher levels, honestly I don't know. I'd just like some input. Thanks guys! :)
~ Alexis Nightrunner (Me)
~ Autumn Rosepetal (My bestie)