Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice is not weak!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I need to break the ice here (Hee Hee, I made a joke). Ice is not the weakest school. Ice has the highest base health of all base health. Ice can protect for a long time (Ex: Ice Armor and Tower Sheild). Now we might have wait a while for our blade, but you don't expect a glacier to melt in 5 minutes. So for all of you who say Ice is the weakest school, stop!

I'm Justin SandFlame lvl. 36 Ice Wizard and I speak for all offended Thaumeturges

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Finally! I found a post for this! Yes, it seem like people only judge a school by its attacks, that has happened to ice wizards and they have quit the game because of put-downs. STOP calling ice weak! Ice, life, and balance in my opinion one of the best schools because of surviving the longest. They all have the best defenses and have the highest health in the game! Over time the opponent has used up all of his or her spells in combat because of shielding and health. So that prooves it ice is not weak people!

Blaze Darkvault level 48 ice

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I agree. I was on my storm 1v2ing in a massive fantasy palace and some ice wiz did a frostbite thats did 700 damage first round!

Mason Fireforge level 60 Fire
Colin Mistblood level 60 Storm
Cowan Nightblood level 58 Balance
Aaron level 34 Ice
Colin Mythblood level 1 Myth
Colin Deathblood level 1 Death

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
agreed i am a fellow ice wizard and i was doing pvp at my friends house and one of his friend was doing pvp with me and when i started putting up my shields he said [ stop shielding ya shield noob] and then i said [ i am a ice and playing my school how it was MEANT to be played ] and then he said [ ya and you are being a noob at the same time] after that i left because his words hurted me so hard
i know he called me a noob meaning he was saying i was weak and cant handle a real fight. i was so sad i logged off in the middle of the fight