Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice is not OP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
I'm telling you ice isnt op but I will say that I started an ice account and by level 10 she's already resisting all the schools by like 5 resistance 8)

Anways onto my point, I was in a practice pvp 3v3. My team was a guy that had like 500 health, another guy who had like 2300 health maybe? Fire wizard and me Level 62 life.

The other team was like a 2000 health guy, a 5000 health ice wizard, and like another 2000 health guy.

So anyways, I stacked up my spirit blades and lifeblade, and maybe a lifetrap on the ice guy. The guy on my team who had 500 health, fleed so now it was 2v3.

So then I forest lord, and almost got the 2000 health people but the guy with 5000 health still had massive health left.

Then my teammate, he used rain of fire and we ended up being the winners.

My point is, no matter what school you are, you can defeat any school, just have a good strategy. Even if its 2v3

P.S at the end of the battle how it showed the winners and the ones defeated, the guy who fleed had a chicken