Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Horn Drops?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Does Anyone Have The Ice Horns? If so, Please tell me where you got them. If you don't know, then please go away. also for the record, The wiki is not always right! Ok?!?! Also please don't tell us you got The Ice Horns from Baba Yaga. She is Very Hard and Guess wut Lil Pup Not everyone can do the 2-round strategy! perhaps they don't have 4 BEST Friends to do it with them! What if they cant find anyone to do it in the commons? Hmm! So Please Address Which is the Best Boss to Farm The Ice Horns From.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
The dungeon called "Jeweled Slopes" I personally think is a great area to farm for the Goat Horns/Ice Horns since you can easily finish it in under 15 minutes with 2 people. The bosses are the following in order:

1. Colonel Orlov
  2. Marshall Gill
  3. Warlord Minak

Colonel is with 17,860 health. His minion is with 3,200 health. This boss drops both the Ice Horns and Goat Horns

Marshall Gill is with 15,700 health along with the same minion Orlov has. Gill drops only the Ice Horns.

Warlord Minak is a boss and he has 14,600 health. His minion is an Borealis Golem with 4,900 health. I recommend bringing some wand hits since his minion uses Tower Shield.
Minak Drops both the Ice Horns and Goat horns.

There is no real 'strategy' for this dungeon, just blade up and hit.

Hope this helps!

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
TheLoyalStorm on Jul 24, 2017 wrote:
Does Anyone Have The Ice Horns? If so, Please tell me where you got them. If you don't know, then please go away. also for the record, The wiki is not always right! Ok?!?! Also please don't tell us you got The Ice Horns from Baba Yaga. She is Very Hard and Guess wut Lil Pup Not everyone can do the 2-round strategy! perhaps they don't have 4 BEST Friends to do it with them! What if they cant find anyone to do it in the commons? Hmm! So Please Address Which is the Best Boss to Farm The Ice Horns From.
I got mine from Baba Yaga and The Rat...

I think I also remember getting one from Ludus the Beastmaster but I'm not sure.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
KaylaIronCaller on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
The dungeon called "Jeweled Slopes" I personally think is a great area to farm for the Goat Horns/Ice Horns since you can easily finish it in under 15 minutes with 2 people. The bosses are the following in order:

1. Colonel Orlov
  2. Marshall Gill
  3. Warlord Minak

Colonel is with 17,860 health. His minion is with 3,200 health. This boss drops both the Ice Horns and Goat Horns

Marshall Gill is with 15,700 health along with the same minion Orlov has. Gill drops only the Ice Horns.

Warlord Minak is a boss and he has 14,600 health. His minion is an Borealis Golem with 4,900 health. I recommend bringing some wand hits since his minion uses Tower Shield.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for your Very Detailed Quote!

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
KaylaIronCaller on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:

1. Colonel Orlov
  2. Marshall Gill
  3. Warlord Minak

Hope this helps!
While I think this Guide is very Helpful, There's another Boss that Drops The Ice Horns. "Painted Cave Monster" Its Fire School (Which I have a boost on since I'm Storm ) And I've farmed him a lot, no luck but I've gotten tons of deadly helephant ears and Teleporters (Srsly I have like over 10)