Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
hi im a level 40 ice wizard and grey rose hasnt given me the ice blade quest and never gave me the minion quest
i just need help please

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
If you don't have your Ice Minion yet, that means you've skipped a side quest somewhere in Krokotopia or even earlier.

Go through your spellbook and note which of these spells you do NOT have. The side-quests you need to get the spells are listed beside them.

Freeze
Ice Trap, level 7 - Introduction to Ice
Ice Prism, level 12 - No More Mr. Ice Guy
Ice Armor, level 18 - Ice Man Cometh, Going Ice Skating
Steal Ward
Frost Bite
Ice Guardian, level 28 - Gathering Information, the Chest Awaits, Chilling Information
Legion Shield, level 35 - I Know a Guy, Thief of Spells (NOTE: You must quest thru Grizzleheim to Mirkholm for this)
Ice Blade, level 38 - Fungus Among Us, Removing Toxins, Ice Creature Feature
Frost Giant, level 48 - Troll Bridge, Frost Giant's Potter, Kiln or Be Kiln, Horn of Winter
Frozen Armor, level 55 - The Spell Trade, The Ruindown (NOTE: You must quest thru all of Grizzleheim and thru Wintertusk to Sudriland for this)

Most particularly pay attention to the bold-typed spells, as they all come from side quests and you have to do them all in order to earn all spells higher than level 42. Also, be sure you quest through both Grizzleheim and Wintertusk - all of your future utility spells and school pets will remain locked until you finish all of the bolded side spell quests listed above.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Fiona Frostweaver, 74