Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wonder...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I put this question here cuz it doesn't fit in Questions about Wizard City and the other worlds. I noticed i had gotten two pips each time i start a battle, this is probably meant to happen, and i am glad it is like that, but i wonder, why it is like this? When do it start to happen? And will i start with more, for example when i come to almost the final world?

Christopher BattleStaff - Balance + Life Wizard

Administrator
Many items give you an extra starting pip.

Check the stats of items you've recently acquired and equipped, one will state that it gives a starting pip or powerpip.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
Many of the wands and some of the pets either give you an extra regular pip or even a power pip at the beginning of the battle ...one of the perks of being a higher level wizard and having higher level gear....it's pretty cool really so that if you are lucky by the time you reach level 48 it will only take you a few rounds before you can unleash that uber powerful new spell you just got.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Yeah, i noticed before i checked this topic that my Ascendant Staff had a weird symbol, so i begin to thought it was that which did it. Now i know it is the Ascendant Staff.