Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want to be with the cool people

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2014
There are a lot of wizards out there that are cool and popular, and I want to be with them. But sometimes when I go up to them and chat, they start being rude. How can I be with the cool people without making them be rude to me?

, AnnaTheWizard101XD
(I love ice)

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
This is gonna sound soooo corny but if they're rude, they're really not that cool. Just hang with friendly people, I've always found that it doesn't matter whether you're "cool" or associated with "cool" people, the important thing is that you're happy and not being picked on; don't put yourself through a lot of abuse just to be recognized as part of a certain crowd- I went through that in high school and can tell you it's absolutely not worth it.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
I agree with starblood, but also, you can start your own group of friends and be "cool" with them. (Of course without being rude to other people who want to join)

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
i dont see how this fits in the dorms.The dorms is for ideas you have for the game and as for your problem starblood
gave a perfect answer

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
There are no cool people just people, it just depends on the kind of people you like to hang out with. There are plenty of friendly people in this game, just go questing and I promise you that is were good friends are found.