Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I never got the fire dome spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
kingsisle can you please fix this

the fire teacher never gave me the quest that gives me the fire dome spell. i should of got it when i was between level 30 or 40 i think because i see other fire wizards with a lower level then me with that spell and i'm about level 56! its just not right. did you forget to give it to me teacher?! if so please give me the quest that gives me that spell please. i feel left out without that spell. :(

if anyone out there has the same problem or a simaler one please state it and help me get them fixed please!

p.s. ( i'm not very good at spelling some words so if you cant read something please try your best to sound it out)

Megan
master of fire
~if it isnt fire it isnt fun~

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
It doesn't come from a spell quest. You can get the spell under the train button.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The spell is called Wyldfire and there are prerequistes that have to be completed before Prof. Falmea will give it to you. It is given at level 26.

See the link below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Wyldfire

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
If you mean Wyldfire, there isn't one. Prof. Falmea gives it to Pyromancers at Lvl. 26 for free.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009