Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I NEED MORE WIZARD!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
Seriously though...Any chance of an update some time that has several new levels and a level bump? What I'd like to see is maybe after you beat Malistaire and port back to Ambrose, he tells you there's a new threat and he needs your help. You could then add 5 new levels (or 6 if you'd like to have a 2nd level that plays out like Grizzleheim where you slowly unlock the different areas) and up the max level to 100. This would also mean several new spells to each class which would be awesome.

My ideas for the new levels would be:

- A world based on ancient Greece/Rome
- A world based on African tribal culture
- A world based on Native American culture
- A world based on the future
- A world based on Atlantis

Another thing I'd like to see is a storyline that brings all the different schools together in an attempt to defeat this new evil. I.E. You can get clothing that allows you to use power pips on any spell you learn. (Especially since if there are any 8 or 9+ pip spells you'd be able to learn, it'd be impossible to use them). Or at least be able to use crafting to make treasure cards from every school instead of just your own.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
actually even though it's not obvious, Dragonspyre is the Greek/Rome world, look at the names and the construction. Also, i don't think a future world would work for this game. Otherwise good ideas :D