Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with some life gear advice.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
Hello all, I am Valkoor Liontamer, a level 120 myth. I have run across a slight problem. I decided I want to make my myth also a life wizard when needed. Since I have enough training points to buy all the life spells and I can easily farm for a life mastery amulet from Cronus. I have the new life gear from the professor hoard pack. The 120 life hat and shoes which give amazing life critical for someone who has none and ANYONE can wear them, I love it. The trouble is I want a full critical set and the 120 robe from the professors hoard pack gives block. Does anyone know of any life robes that I as a myth could wear that gives life critical, maybe some damage, resist, health, and power pip? Or even part of that group but it needs life critical. Thanks guys for the help. I have been searching online but couldnt find any so if you know of any please just let me know. Thanks.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
You are looking to make your myth attack with life spells? Usually when people go for a life secondary, they go for a healing build wizard which is much easier to achieve without access to life school gear. You could try the bazaar for a critical robe but unfortunately most of the top gear is going to be life school only.

Moira Stormheart

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
Okay thank you for the advice. Not going as much for damage but in case I need to hit I don't want to have like 40% life damage or something. Critical is the main thing for me so I can crit heals. But again ty for the advice.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Instead of trying to critical heals go for outgoing heal boost, your heals will do a lot and you wont be dependent on rng.

Even getting 100% critical as a 120 life is not currently achievable without a full critical pet, so off-school I doubt you can achieve it.

my 120 myth currently has a set with 26% incoming/100% outgoing heal and 17% life accuracy so as not to fizz those trees! Oh while I am on the topic, healing treasure cards usually heal for more than trained and you can save your training points, mend aura TCs will also give a nice extra boost and last 4 rounds.