Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help streaming.! :D

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2015
Hey guys, i've been super interested in recording and editing my boss fights and pvp matches here on wiz but I cant find a safe and reliable recording software.. Anyways, my question is does anyone have any recomendations on which program works well. :) Thanks guys!!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
You said streaming in your title but you want filming/editing programs? Streaming and video making are very different so you need to specify whether it's one or both. Regardless of what you want, be prepared to drop (probably a considerable amount of) money. Open source streaming and filming/editing software will not cut it.

Windows 10 has good capture software built right in- do some research on the Game Bar to get a better idea of what that entails.

As for editing software, nothing beats Sony or Adobe products. You can get an Adobe Premiere Pro subscription for $20/month.

Survivor
May 20, 2012
Digby SoulBreeze on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys, i've been super interested in recording and editing my boss fights and pvp matches here on wiz but I cant find a safe and reliable recording software.. Anyways, my question is does anyone have any recomendations on which program works well. :) Thanks guys!!
Use OBS. Completely free and supports both livestreaming and video recording. You can find tutorials on how to set up appropriate settings for your computer/wanted quality.