Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help, please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2015
im not sure if the problem is that i need to be a higher lvl or what, but i need to get into Chelsea court and i just can not find the next quest for the main story. i have gone through every world with the quest finder and still have found nothing. i have also looked on the wiki to see what quests i have that are apart of the main quest, but they all seem to be side quests. i will list the quest at the end of this tread so that someone will hopefully find something i didn't.

I am a lvl 35 wizard, and these are the current quests that i have active:

Krokotopia:
Danger, Beware!

Grizzleheim:
The lore of the runes
New fishing buddy
The yardbirds

Marleybone:
Reckless necklace
stray cat strut
pice of mime
out of control
learning a lesson

Dragonspyre:
Turn up the heat

Mooshu:
Who do the mooshu?

i hope someone can help me, thanks for reading

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
Hi DRunner87 Chelsea court is next too the balloon car to hyde park

Juan Raven lvl 96

Survivor
May 03, 2015
Juan Raven on May 18, 2015 wrote:
Hi DRunner87 Chelsea court is next too the balloon car to hyde park

Juan Raven lvl 96
thanks, but i know where it is. my problem is that i cant get into it. i cant seem to find any quests that lead to me getting a ticket to the balloon that takes me to chelsea court. im wondering if i missed something or if my character is broken.

Administrator
Hello,

The quest "Out of Control" is your main storyline quest. You will need to visit Ms. Marphely in Chelsea Court.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Ms._Marphely

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
There should be someone in the middle of the room named Tracy Castleton. Talk to her. She should sell you a ticket. If she doesn't you should contact KI support.

Leesha StarForge, level 74

Survivor
May 03, 2015
thanks for all the help, the issue seems to have resolved itself. the ticket vender still says they arent letting people into chelsea court yet, but im still able to get in.