Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
so im a level 82(possibly 83) storm wizard currently in azteca and i was wondering should i get waterworks gear? i already have the hat and the HoS boots but those arent as good as the boots i have on now which is the survivors stompers i have the level 70 version of the jewel crafters bundle which im wearing the lvl 70 version of the Jewel crafters bundle robe which i dont have anything better so what im really wondering is should i go for the hat and robe from HoS and boots from waterworks? or should i go for all waterworks? me personally i kinda like crit and damage which i heard the HoS gives(i heardd its more on the offense than ww) i also heard a good combo is the hat and robe from HoS and boots from waterworks so should i just keep farming for the robe and boots from waterworks or should i go for the HoS hat and robe and boots from waterworks i also have the level 90 version of the jewel crafter bundle which since im only a few levels(8 or 7) i might just level normally and use that until darkmoor or level 100 so what should i do? i also have a deep levy pet with like 28 storm crit and 9 or 10 storm damage and 6 or 7 storm damage im really only wondering about my hat robe and boots im good on wand ring amulets and athame

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
There's some truth to some of what you've heard.

If you intend or have interest in more offensive traits,

I suggest getting all of the HoF Gear rather than WW.

I also do not recommend using the Jewel Crafter Set as gear from both dungeons; WW or HoF is far better.

The wand from the bundle is not too bad though.

Definitely replace the shoes with HoF one (if you're looking for offense.)

These sets can take you up to level 100.

But I do recommend crafting for example your level 76 hat (available from Dun Dora Avalon) and your level 84 robe available from Azteca. These items are excellent.

At level 94 and 96, crafting again becomes a viable option as both hat and robe at this level is pretty good.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Star Edward on Nov 13, 2019 wrote:

I also do not recommend using the Jewel Crafter Set as gear from both dungeons; WW or HoF is far better.

But I do recommend crafting for example your level 76 hat (available from Dun Dora Avalon) and your level 84 robe available from Azteca. These items are excellent.

At level 94 and 96, crafting again becomes a viable option as both hat and robe at this level is pretty good.

i can not craft im not high enough crafting level to do so and when you say HoF do you mean HoS and i know this bundle gear isnt all the great but its the best i have so my plan was to keep the wand and maybe use the hat and robe from HoS and boots from waterworks cause the HoS boots in my opinion is a little worse but i just want to know what hat and robe and boots i need to farm for because i can not craft on this on this character or any other i have so if you could maybe say what hat robe and boots i need as for example

the boots from so and so are a good

the robe from so and so are also a good choice

and the boots from here are also a good upgrade than what you have now

i have the lower zigazag boots for storm but they arent as good as what i have now which are the survibors stompers boots which is level 70 but i for sure want to keep my wand until i get the one from darkmoor or one of the ones i can get

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Star Edward on Nov 13, 2019 wrote:

i also made another post called i need help deciding what boots to use so if you can check that that would be helpful