Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Hi, I'm in huge need of friends, any would be helpful. I've met a few prodigious people, and one of them deleted me 30 minutes later after meeting. I would really like friends . Please help me.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Perfect!

I operate by Pacific Timezone, and I'm free from 6:30 PM thru 7:30 PM for friend requests.
Please put in your:

1) In-game name
2) Realm
3) Time
4) Anything else I'm missing that I need to meet you!

Look forward to befriending you!
Duncan NightSword 28

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
most of my higher-level wizards have full lists (since i've played them longer and they've met more people). but i'm happy to be your friend.

i have a second account with wizards who are closer to your level, and you're welcome to friend any of them. at the time of posting, they are:

tara winterbloom 70
iridian ironheart 37
scarlet skullhammer 23
rowan drake 12
savannah drake 11
olivia dragonheart, noob

i also dual-box from time to time (run 2 accounts at once). so chances are that, if you run into my little wizards, my big ones usually aren't too far behind. if i can clear out some space on their friends' lists, you can add them too.

laura shadowsong 110
valerian deathwhisper 100
sestiva stormblade 100
tavia summershield 100
patrick dreamstalker 70
angela nightflame 36

if you want to meet in-game, just give me a day or 2 notice (since all posts require 12-24 hrs for mod approval. or, if you have a w101central account, you can message me there).

-von
(central name is Von Shadowsong)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
I would love to be your friend :)

Name: Erica Wind
Realm: Wu
Time: 3/12 1:30PM Eastern
Extra: I may or may not be there

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Nordicmage72 and Dr. Von I would like to be both your friends, I an eastern standard time but let me know
what the difference is and I will meet you. I have finished everything but Darkmoor, so I am free to help
and won't leave you during a fight.

Liam Thunder giver lvl 110
Wolf Greatheart lvl 110

Delver
May 12, 2012
NordicMage72 on Mar 4, 2016 wrote:
Hi, I'm in huge need of friends, any would be helpful. I've met a few prodigious people, and one of them deleted me 30 minutes later after meeting. I would really like friends . Please help me.
I'd as well be happy to be friends with you. Many of my friends are leaving Wizard101, and I'd like to meet some new supportive and active wizards.

Allison Dragongem Level 88

Realm: Pixie
Time: Um... I have a very tight schedule with homework and school. Tell me a few week days you are open. Time can be 4:00-5:00 Eastern time
Extra: I have a Wizard101 fansite called Dragongem Den View: dragongemden.weebly.com

Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
:O Thank you guys so much!!!!!! I am so excited, and happy, (and possibly a dash of giddy too!) I am so happy you guys offered to be my friends! (Sorry for the late reply) I am ecstatic! Can you work March 12, Pacific time 2:00 p.m., Phoenix
Realm? My wizard will be either Duncan NightSword or Patrick Legendpyre. Thank you guys so much!!!!!!

-NordicMage72

(Dr. Von, I love all of your posts, and I am so excited that you offered to be my friend! :D)

Delver
May 12, 2012
NordicMage72 on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
:O Thank you guys so much!!!!!! I am so excited, and happy, (and possibly a dash of giddy too!) I am so happy you guys offered to be my friends! (Sorry for the late reply) I am ecstatic! Can you work March 12, Pacific time 2:00 p.m., Phoenix
Realm? My wizard will be either Duncan NightSword or Patrick Legendpyre. Thank you guys so much!!!!!!

-NordicMage72

(Dr. Von, I love all of your posts, and I am so excited that you offered to be my friend! :D)
Okay I will try March 12th 2:00 PM Pacific Pheonix in The Commons. I might not be there but we will see. If I'm not there Monday March 14th at 5:00 Eastern is okay.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
If nobody minds, I may pop in as well. It seems fun, and it's always nice to get to know other players.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
hey guys~ so sorry i wasn't able to make it (family issues, that sort of thing).

that said, i would still love to meet with all of you in-game. i'll be on in the evenings, usually between 5pm-1am atlantic time, give or take. just give me a couple of days notice and i'll try my best to make an appearance.

cheers,

-von

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Dr Von
I will be on line tomorrow between 5 and 7 pm eastern time, I will be using Liam Thunder giver and will be in the
Commons for and half hour. Hope to see you there.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Mythali126 on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Okay I will try March 12th 2:00 PM Pacific Pheonix in The Commons. I might not be there but we will see. If I'm not there Monday March 14th at 5:00 Eastern is okay.
Last minute family plans Sorry!!! I'm free Thursdays often so the 17th and 24th of March are great for me. How about 4 or 5 Eastern??

I will be happy to meet all of you,

~ Allison (Ali) Dragongem
~ Level 88

P.S: I am currently wearing the fortune teller's outfit from Terror's Hoard Pack. If I am not in this outfit, I will probably have on the Polarian Shipwreck Bundle outfit.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
wolfgreatheart on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
Dr Von
I will be on line tomorrow between 5 and 7 pm eastern time, I will be using Liam Thunder giver and will be in the
Commons for and half hour. Hope to see you there.

Just for future notification, if you schedule yourself to be somewhere at a time and place, please remember to specify the realm! You could be anywhere out of the four pages of realms in the Spiral!

Best of luck!
S.S.

(And happy St. Patrick's Day, saying this message is posted on the 17th.)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Dr. Von

I am sorry I thought I said the Common but not which one, I meant Ravenwood Commons near Penny Dreadful.
I am hear today and will return tomorrow at the same time as before.

Friend,
Liam Thunder giver