Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I looked at the henchmen and they r weird

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
The level 70 henchmen are like things from Zafaria.
The level 60 henchmen
and the 50 henchmen are just the randomest things like grendels and draconians and stuff.
I am not sure if this is a glitch or not. If it is, someone tell me if they don't see weird henchmen.
Thanks

P.S. they don't at all look like wizards.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Don't forget WAY overpriced. 400 crowns for level 70 200 for level 60. Come on really.

Come on KI this is too much. 100 for 70 and 60 for 60.

They think we're made out of money. Plus I rather have the henchmen the way they were before.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
The Henchmen are supposed to look like that.Kingsisle changed the henchmen's appearances and gave them a stronger choice of spells

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I say, change them back to their original look, give them spells egual to their level and bring the prices back to original price.

Really KI, players can't afford to buy crowns just to use for henchmen.

I used to try to keep a few crowns in case I needed to hire henchmen, but not at this rate.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Well, KingsIsle did mention that they're even more powerful than the wizard-looking people. I am going to miss the level 60 death henchmen Marcus Deathclouds and his scarecrows though :P.

Caroline Sunbright level 62 life

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
One word can sum that all up. CAPITALISM. They know that they can profit double, or even triple, for a better quality. You see, for better powers and a new look, they can charge more. they dont think your made of money, they are just capitalists in thier natural habitat ... trying to make money.

Belgrim Soulthief: lvl 61 myth and master of monsters

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
The only reason I even hired henchmen was because I was in a battle that I needed help and no friends online. I was happy with the way the original henchmen were and they helped me get the job done.

I will just push on second account to bring a couple of those wizards up to level with my current legendaries so that when I don't have friends on at the same time, I will provide my own help.

But I am certainly not paying that much in crowns (cash out of pocket) for Henchmen.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Well, KingsIsle did mention that they're even more powerful than the wizard-looking people. I am going to miss the level 60 death henchmen Marcus Deathclouds and his scarecrows though :P.

Caroline Sunbright level 62 life

Even if they did make them more powerful, which does not seem to be the case, I still would not hire them at the current prices.

The originals were much better and a lot more useful.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010