Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have a question for you!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
whats is....

drum roll please

Merle ambroses school!, and if its not any of ours, then make one up! mine would be light magic, he didint want to teach shadow magic, so he must be the oposite, and when he teleports back in the tutorial he dosent have a specicfic element teleport, what could it be?

isaac goldheart lvl 23

could it be everything!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Who knows maybe he's balance seeing as balance encompasses all other schools.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Balance princess on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Who knows maybe he's balance seeing as balance encompasses all other schools.
true, true, but i still think he is like some weird new school that was so powerful that just he could study it and that everyone else that tried EXPLODED! oops sorry, going i bit crazy there

isaac goldheart lvl 23

Explorer
May 13, 2013
lifedude2002 on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
whats is....

drum roll please

Merle ambroses school!, and if its not any of ours, then make one up! mine would be light magic, he didint want to teach shadow magic, so he must be the oposite, and when he teleports back in the tutorial he dosent have a specicfic element teleport, what could it be?

isaac goldheart lvl 23

could it be everything!

Actually I think he would be light magic to! Light magic will probably be a "thing" because I think there is one badge that says "child of light and shadow" or something like that. That pretty much shows that there is a possibility that Merle Ambrose will be the light magic school :)

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
School of Hard Knocks by the looks of him. He's missing an eye.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
now that i ask this, anybody else think merle ambrose is merlin? i dont know it just came to me and its kinda a bit clear since merle is kinda like merlin, adn merlins story started in midevil times ( aka avalon because he is from there ) what do you think

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
lifedude2002 on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
now that i ask this, anybody else think merle ambrose is merlin? i dont know it just came to me and its kinda a bit clear since merle is kinda like merlin, adn merlins story started in midevil times ( aka avalon because he is from there ) what do you think
Of course that's the basis for the character. Merlin Ambrosius is the name given to him by Geoffrey of Monmouth in the History of the Kings of Britain.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
It would make sense if Merle was all schools. But maybe he has his own custom school? Who knows.