Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i have a question about something professer

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
i noticed that the plants pots for the plants are spelling wrong there spelled PLOT not pots can u fix the spelling so they right and another issue i have is on the master of account cause i cant post anything on it i have to use this one i had a billing question and i got email saying i needed to give card number ? i thought never give card info?

Administrator
Let me address your two questions separately.

mollyisthebest wrote:
i noticed that the plants pots for the plants are spelling wrong there spelled PLOT not pots can u fix the spelling so they right

There are no large POTs (without an L), only large PLOTs (with an L)

mollyisthebest wrote:

and another issue i have is on the master of account cause i cant post anything on it i have to use this one i had a billing question and i got email saying i needed to give card number ? i thought never give card info?

You were only asked for the last four digits of your credit card number to verify you are who you say you are - customer support will never ask for your FULL credit card information.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 30, 2010
ty for responding so fast i was just confused about billing i cant contact them till Monday about the issue i had that i cant say on here seeing it info i cant share