Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cannot decide.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
So I have spent some time deciding on what school I want to be and tried out most of them (some of them were a waste of time), and I need some help deciding which of these two schools would be better.

I am interested in ice because it is a class with very high health and are the best at being a tank. I have heard it does "good" damage once it gets to higher levels. I also really love the spells from this class like the frost giant and lord of winter. Being a tank with the best resistance and health is also very nice and can be very useful in a dungeon like Darkmoor or Tartarus.

Life is a healer class and once it gets forest lord can be a very good combo of healing and damage making it a very good solo and team class. I also really love the forest lord pet from this school. Healing has also caught my interest in this game because all other games I played I was usually DPS and healing might be a good experience.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
A person657 on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
So I have spent some time deciding on what school I want to be and tried out most of them (some of them were a waste of time), and I need some help deciding which of these two schools would be better.

I am interested in ice because it is a class with very high health and are the best at being a tank. I have heard it does "good" damage once it gets to higher levels. I also really love the spells from this class like the frost giant and lord of winter. Being a tank with the best resistance and health is also very nice and can be very useful in a dungeon like Darkmoor or Tartarus.

Life is a healer class and once it gets forest lord can be a very good combo of healing and damage making it a very good solo and team class. I also really love the forest lord pet from this school. Healing has also caught my interest in this game because all other games I played I was usually DPS and healing might be a good experience.
I personally dont think either of these schools would be good schools to pick. Both of these are good schools, with having good defenses and health, and having the ability to heal your self and others. (just makes you feel really special doesnt it) But if I were to pick a school, I would go with .Death is a really interesting school because you can do damage to the enemy and heal yourself in one spell. Death school also gets really powerful spells like feint and gets quite powerful as you move along. But if you really want to choose between and , I would choose .

Hope I helped,

Heather StarSong lvl 43

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
i know a couple of ice wizards and they say that there are a few times they invested in a different school because most of the time people expect them to go first into the battle and they say it gets a little frustrating when you are expected to be the punching bag.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I've chose death for my primary school and it was really powerful.Normally the half health given back form the attack doesn't really matter since you have blades,traps,etc.Although if you were ice you would be like this

Is like the heavy class.

Although the health is really high and doesn't really matter in my opinion since dmg kinda goes first.
Therefore this is a low attack school

Life Is a support school.
Not much of a pull-out-card attack but has a lot of healing spells and can be really useful as a team.

Therefore I choose life.