Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I believe I have made a discovery

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
So it was just a normal day of visiting the nomads camp, when I thought I might as well get a daily reward. I hoped for the best and I got.... a music scroll. I was kinda hoping for some ultra seeds, but oh well.... Then I look at the scroll, and I read "cool ranch combat theme 2". Then I realized something.... combat theme... could this mean that cool ranch is a future world within the near future???

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
That's really odd and cool at the same time, KingsIlse might be hinting at making Cool Ranch a world wizards can access or they might just be bringing in somethings from Pirate101, so the pirates feel more at home.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
lightleaf101 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
So it was just a normal day of visiting the nomads camp, when I thought I might as well get a daily reward. I hoped for the best and I got.... a music scroll. I was kinda hoping for some ultra seeds, but oh well.... Then I look at the scroll, and I read "cool ranch combat theme 2". Then I realized something.... combat theme... could this mean that cool ranch is a future world within the near future???
Cool Ranch is one of the worlds in Pirate101. The music scrolls that come from the Nomad's camp are themes that you hear in Pirate101 when you're at Cool Ranch.

If you're hoping that this is a hint of a future world for us in Wizard101, that's unlikely. Rumor has it that our next world will be Empyrea, and it may be a steampunk kind of world. Or maybe nautical themed, like Scrimshaw in Pirate101....

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Freshta on Jul 26, 2017 wrote:
Cool Ranch is one of the worlds in Pirate101. The music scrolls that come from the Nomad's camp are themes that you hear in Pirate101 when you're at Cool Ranch.

If you're hoping that this is a hint of a future world for us in Wizard101, that's unlikely. Rumor has it that our next world will be Empyrea, and it may be a steampunk kind of world. Or maybe nautical themed, like Scrimshaw in Pirate101....

Alia Misthaven
I knew cool ranch was a world in Pirate101, I was just thinking it might be a world here someday. Apparently not for a long while though, if it even is some day. Still nice to imagine though..

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Pirate101 scrolls have been in the game for awhile now, this is not a new thing, nor does it indicate we will be getting a cool ranch in my opinion, though we did already Steal polaris from the poor Pirates :(

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Jul 27, 2017 wrote:
Pirate101 scrolls have been in the game for awhile now, this is not a new thing, nor does it indicate we will be getting a cool ranch in my opinion, though we did already Steal polaris from the poor Pirates :(
Polaris was mentioned in Wizard101 way before Pirate101 came out. It's where Professor Greyrose comes from.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The Spiral Twister on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
Polaris was mentioned in Wizard101 way before Pirate101 came out. It's where Professor Greyrose comes from.
The style of Polaris is distinctly reflective of pirate101, if you played pirates you would see this, regardless of where it was mentioned first. But I digress that is not the topic at hand.