Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am level 58 with 94% Storm damage.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Adam Wintersinger on May 26, 2016 wrote:
Good job!
I see you are quite an active member of these boards, would you mind checking out my post? Not sure when you quested as a death last, but any help would be appreciated.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
John Le Sway on May 26, 2016 wrote:
Please nerf me.
take your gear off and get rid of your pet. Nerf yourself.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
but what about your other stats?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2014
dragonhelper2000 on May 26, 2016 wrote:
I am lvl 86 storm and my damage is above 100 but when my damage is this high my resistance, critical, block rating and pip chance is all low. what do I have to do to balance all of these different stats out were I can bring them all up! together, and what is the best pet for my storm class I have a winged catastrophe death cat now. any suggestions please. thanks yours, truly Haley Mist runner

Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
dragonhelper2000 on May 26, 2016 wrote:
For celestia questing, none of them are bad at all.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
leopoffoith on May 28, 2016 wrote:
I am lvl 86 storm and my damage is above 100 but when my damage is this high my resistance, critical, block rating and pip chance is all low. what do I have to do to balance all of these different stats out were I can bring them all up! together, and what is the best pet for my storm class I have a winged catastrophe death cat now. any suggestions please. thanks yours, truly Haley Mist runner
Storm doesn't need damage boosts - because storm's attacks are all very powerful by themselves. So step back and rethink your gear, the gems on it, and your pet's stats.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
John Le Sway on May 26, 2016 wrote:
Please nerf me.
No no, please buff the entire game! We just simply can't have everything too easy for your massive character build!

That would encourage everybody in the game to build their wizards exactly like yours and eliminate all diversity. Awesome job bro!

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011