Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get your training points back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
I was looking at spells and i accidentally spent a training point. I wanted to know if i could get it back any way.

I am an Ice Lvl 24

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Talk to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court. Depending on how many training points you have used it may cost some crowns, but he'll be happy to help you in that regard.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
ethangw1 on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
I was looking at spells and i accidentally spent a training point. I wanted to know if i could get it back any way.

I am an Ice Lvl 24
Mr. Lincoln provides a buy-back for Training Points. You should go visit him in Golem Court. However, he offers a buy-back of all Training Points, not just for a single spell. It is also at the cost of Crowns.

It's up for you to decide if it's worth the price.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
ethangw1 on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:

I am an Ice Lvl 24
If you are a member, wait for it to be a member benefit. Every few months they offer free training point buy back for members. If it's only one training point, I wouldn't worry about it, you have plenty available in your future.