Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to earn Gold

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
For people out there who are saving up for some mounts, or clothes, or a house, here are some ideas that i think might be useful.
1. Beat some easy and hard bosses and sell your rewards (Bazarre is a good choice)
2. It's better to farm in Crimson Fields in Mushu or the Labyrinth in DS
3. Collect reagants and sell them.
4. Go through your backpack, bank, attic, and any other storage area for a "Garage sale." Sell anything you don't need.
I hoped this helped, because i'm saving up for a house myself. Good luck everyone, and I hope you will get what you wanted! :-D :-D :-D :-D
-Luna0616

Historian
May 15, 2009
this could and could not good a good idea
while those dungeons are nice if you just went through the great spyre dungeon about 10 times you could ( if its a good trip) earn about 10-30k godld i believe if you get the right gear drops
but the bazaar is a BAD place for some itesm because it might be klower than it would be in a regular store

Defender
May 24, 2009
I want to say something! :-P Bazarre is not the best place to sell your drops! Why? Because if you sell an item that he already has he will give you less than you would have gotten. So the best place to sell them is in the shops! :-D