Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to copy a spell deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
I have noticed that all spell decks have a max copies limit. My question is, how do you "copy" a deck? I would assume a copy would enable you to load different cards for different situations and I would like to have that option.

Thanks

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Defender
Jul 09, 2011
The maximum copies limit is the limit to the amount of spell cards you have in each deck. To have a different deck for different situations, simply buy another deck and set it up for the situation and when needed just equip the deck that fits the situation.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know of any way to copy the deck. What you can do is buy several decks and load each of them with the cards you want for each situation.

Note that if you do this, treasure cards don't transfer to the current deck. They have to be unloaded first (and they revert to your supply if the deck is sold).

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ganak wrote:
I have noticed that all spell decks have a max copies limit. My question is, how do you "copy" a deck? I would assume a copy would enable you to load different cards for different situations and I would like to have that option.

Thanks
you dont copy a deck it is the max # of one spell you can have. example deck with a max of 5 copies means you can have 5 or one spell like 5 judgement.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ganak wrote:

Thanks

I believe you are referring to the max copies of "cards" that deck can carry. Some decks allow more of your own school spells in that deck than other types of spells.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
Thanks for your responses. They were helpful.
And now I feel kinda dumb, but I will get over it. ;-)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ganak wrote:
Thanks for your responses. They were helpful.
And now I feel kinda dumb, but I will get over it. ;-)

Do not feel dumb. The point of the forums is to help each other out.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
ok i read some replys i thought id mention that is a deack in the discription says max copies 5 max ice copies 6 then you get 6 coppies of ice spells you can use and 5 copies for any other school's spells. dose that make sense so if it shows a schools symbol and an number before it then max after and its a deck then you get that many copies of that schools card. normaly when a condition like this comes up the deck is for the school only like my ice example would broply be for ice only. thats only my experience though.

Best Vladus Darkcaster lvl 60 ice