Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much crowns do you need to beat the whole game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I am really bored so I just decided to ask this neat little question, how much would it cost to beat every world only using crowns. No membership or anything.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Shadow Trap on May 7, 2019 wrote:
I am really bored so I just decided to ask this neat little question, how much would it cost to beat every world only using crowns. No membership or anything.
Here is a link to Zone Pricing

I hope it helps

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Actually, from my perspective, W101 is indeed an MMO, a game that has no end, story or otherwise, so technically, you don't truly beat the game itself, not like numerous console games. You can only progress up to the latest storyline update so far, and it remains the latest until KI launches updates that keep the storyline going, and so on.

Right now, the latest arc ends at Empyrea II, so once you go through it, you'll really have completed the arc, but not the whole game. Just remember, there's bound to be more adventures on the line sometime soon. I know it.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Trimond297 on May 8, 2019 wrote:
Actually, from my perspective, W101 is indeed an MMO, a game that has no end, story or otherwise, so technically, you don't truly beat the game itself, not like numerous console games. You can only progress up to the latest storyline update so far, and it remains the latest until KI launches updates that keep the storyline going, and so on.

Right now, the latest arc ends at Empyrea II, so once you go through it, you'll really have completed the arc, but not the whole game. Just remember, there's bound to be more adventures on the line sometime soon. I know it.
Yes! I finished the game MONTHS ago and still have fun with my hobbies! Kingsisle has so much side content, you'll almost never get bored!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Trimond297 on May 8, 2019 wrote:

We don't beat the game, we live it!

There is so much content and so many achievements I'm not sure it is possible to complete every single thing...and then there would be our own personal challenges and fun to be had...and (woop woop) making more wizards!

As someone with OCD and anxiety I openly admit I was scared I might 'run out of content' etc...so I've been a bit crazy and made multiple accounts and tons of wizards only to happily discover even my 'main' wizzy (literally the one wiz, not even the one account!!!) is likely to never run out of fun stuff to keep me busy

I love far too many things in game to get bored or tired of it! I also have a bunch of 'personal projects and goals' that I could spend a life time working on 'completing'...I am so happy and glad to have found W101. It's diverse fun that never gets dull for me

TLDR: trying to 'beat' W101 is like trying to 'beat a real life' hahahaha