Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many tries did it take you?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so in this post I am planing out some gear for my fire wizard and I want to use water works hat and robe with zafaria crafted block boots so I am just asking how many times did it take you to get your waterworks gear because I heard rumors that it took hundreds of tries to just get one thing so is this true and can you tell me about your experiences.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
I had great luck in Waterworks. I got all 3 pieces in 2 runs. My sister took about 10 runs on her balance. My dad took 8 or 9 on storm, but on myth the robe took a while, like 40 tries I think. It's all luck, but usually not too hard if you keep at it.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I think I got REALLY lucky, because I got my full Waterworks set in just 3 tries . Yep, not kidding, I got the boots my 1st try, my robe the 2nd, and my hat the 3rd try Lol, I wish that I could have the same luck with Darkmoor, but, nope.Most people will probably not be as lucky as I was, and will take over 10 or 15 tries, but keep working on it!

Michael StormFist
Level 100 Exalted

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Wow, a lot of you sure are lucky!
It took me about 20 tries to get my full set on my storm.