Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long will a swowball last???

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Historian
May 01, 2010
I would guess that this, and all the other items, will probably be out around the time the christmas bundle expires (January 8th).

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Defender
May 01, 2011
hobi wrote:
till it melts?

I bought a snowball pet. I hope it doesn't melt. No fire wizard is going near my snowball!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
hobi wrote:
till it melts?

I bought a snowball pet. I hope it doesn't melt. No fire wizard is going near my snowball!

Keep it out of the Pyramid of the Sun! Krokotopia is not the place for a Snowball! Or DragonSpyre for that matter. Ouch, lava!!!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
hobi wrote:
till it melts?

Oh... I don't know... I would love to hatch it with a phoenix and get a fireball. But that is just wishful thinking, I doubt the snowball has a hybrid.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
How long will the snowball pet be out

The snowball pet will be around till they pull it from the crown shop. But you will still be able to get it via hatching with other players. I hatched with a friend the other day so they could get it. They wound up with a better snowball than I had. So even though it won't be in the crown shop you can still get the snowball by hatching with other pets.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
How long will the snowball pet be out

pls ki keep it here for at least the end of the year i am buying crowns soon

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
zebulous wrote:
hobi wrote:
till it melts?

Oh... I don't know... I would love to hatch it with a phoenix and get a fireball. But that is just wishful thinking, I doubt the snowball has a hybrid.

Hmmmm or maybe it does ....Guess you won't find out till you try

Thanks For Reading