Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you make your gold?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
how do you make your gold in wizard101? I collect and sell regents.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I usually go to the highest level area that I'm allowed in and feel like dealing with and fight stuff until they drop loot. Then I sell it in the bazaar. I usually go to any place before azteca because the meteors make me lag and I'm tired of looking at khysalis...(so many painful dungeons TnT). At any rate I get about one or two thousand per item so i can make up to 50k after finding 25 or so decently leveled items. Plus it helps me get my badges (is working on defeat a bunch of elephants badge)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I drive Halfang deeper into debt. I mean seriously, the guy's tab at the Bazaar must be huge!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
I usually sell all of the extra gear I don't want that bosses/monsters drop.

Fallon Fireweaver Level 18

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I mostly throw gold away on all my wizards. The extra TC's I get from all my gardens generate more gold than I can use. If I'm ever running low for some reason, I have 1000's of mid level pet snacks from the gardens to sell also. I garden for the mega snacks so the endless gold is just a bonus.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
That's cool. But that sounds to hard for me. Cuse im lazy.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Halfang. By far and away the highest ROI for any fight.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
What Seethe said...
Being able to sell trans Ninja Pig was a huge bonus..
Thanks KI

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zulu03 on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
how do you make your gold in wizard101? I collect and sell regents.
I sell everything I don't need (gear drops, tc I will never use, etc.) and collect/sell reagents as well. I am never without the best gear possible for the next level on each wizard due to this strategy.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I feed my pets everything I don't want. This way, my pet might get training points...

...but I also get gold pieces every time I feed my pets!

Everything else my pets can't or won't eat; I sell wherever I'm able too!

Either way; its a win-win for you!