Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you level up fast in fire School?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Fire school

Hi,i need to know how to level up fast in (Fire School) can you help?

-Alex Raincloud

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rainecloud on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Fire school

Hi,i need to know how to level up fast in (Fire School) can you help?

-Alex Raincloud
Same way you level up in ANY school. Do quests. There are no shortcuts to leveling.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2012
there actually is, though the result is very small. just fight other boss monsters including quests and you can level up a little more quickly. most boss battles are about 20-60 experience points

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
All schools level up the same way, doing quest, main or side.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 45 theurgist

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Do main quests or side quests. There isn't really a fast way to level up. And everyone school levels up at the same pace. Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
Dear Rainecloud,

I am a fire wizard and once had the same question as you! When I looked it up on this website, I found the same answer: do quests! The best way to level up is to do quests, at whatever level you are. If you have difficult quests at the time, ask friends to help you out or read up on those quests on the wizard101 central website. I hope you level up fast!

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 08, 2013
Blaze ThunderSword
Level 37
All wizards level up with the same amount of xp.To level up quicker you might want to do quests that gives the most amount of xp.I think that dungeons mostly give more xp.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
all schools in the spiral level up with the same amount of xp. either you battle for the 3 experience x pips spent in the battle, do quests or do dungeons thet give lots of xp like: winterbane and the labyrinth which give at least 10000 xp. but a level 85 doing winterbane will recive 245000 xp instead of a lvl 35 getting 12900.

so there is no way to lvl up faster in one school, lvl up is global.

so a lvl 42 that has obtaind all the spells from their school with training points, will have a total of 346,500 xp total while a lvl 50 that has just started celestia has about 628,000 xp total!

Sorry, there is a lot of spelling mistakes in this post because of the internet spamming ads on me while i'm typing

kaitlyn lifeblossom level 48 life

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I would suggest to try to do every quest in sight and fight bosses that are your own school because of their resist. try not to use prisms because they will boost. I say this because that with the more pips you use is the more experience you get

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jellybelly1270 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
there actually is, though the result is very small. just fight other boss monsters including quests and you can level up a little more quickly. most boss battles are about 20-60 experience points
It makes more sense to continue with questing rather than repeated boss battles, doesn't it? That's not leveling quicker at all since the XP is reduced each time you repeat a battle.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
I would suggest to try to do every quest in sight and fight bosses that are your own school because of their resist. try not to use prisms because they will boost. I say this because that with the more pips you use is the more experience you get
have you even tested that theory .... that more pips you use the more you get in experiences .... I don't mean to sound rude but unless it is tested .... I don't believe the more pips you use the more you get in experiences .... because in a sense .... The longer the battle the more you get ....

Thanks For Reading

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Silver Myst on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
have you even tested that theory .... that more pips you use the more you get in experiences .... I don't mean to sound rude but unless it is tested .... I don't believe the more pips you use the more you get in experiences .... because in a sense .... The longer the battle the more you get ....

Thanks For Reading
Umm... it actually says it in everyone's spell book in the help pages. And it also seems we are talking about the same thing... the longer the battle, likely you'll use more pips.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
It's only 3 XP per pip used. It's not really worth the extra time spent. Quest rewards give the fastest experience.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Silver Myst on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:

Thanks For Reading
Actually, she is right. This link explains experience in detail:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Experience

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
seethe42 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
It's only 3 XP per pip used. It's not really worth the extra time spent. Quest rewards give the fastest experience.
But, every experience point is another point to the next level, it is just how I think. I also think the same way about soda, to the last drop (and then some)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
a fast way to lvl is have some one take you in to winter tusk final dungeon it works for a lo lvl u to 50 i did it for my death and was lvl 20 when i finished wiz city got to lvl 20 in one day ause of it