Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do we transfer gold to my alt wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
How do we transfer gold to alt wizard? If we put high selling items in home bank, will that transfer to alt wizards?

Squire
May 10, 2013
sandy20850 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
How do we transfer gold to alt wizard? If we put high selling items in home bank, will that transfer to alt wizards?
You can't put gold in the shared bank. It isn't even an a piece of housing or gear, or a pet snack or reagent.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
That is what the shared bank is for. I put items my main wiz have acquired and put them in shared bank. Go on alt wiz and collect them from shared bank and go sell them at the bazaar. You get plenty of gold for your alt wiz that way. At least this is what I have done.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 80 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You don't transfer gold.
You can transfer ITEMS in your shared bank.
Treasure cards cannot be shared
Houses cannot be shared.
Gold cannot be shared.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Selling stuff from higher levels can get your other wizards lots of gold. Any gold you have is locked to you, you cannot give it away.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
There is no direct way to transfer gold. If you put things that can be put in the bazaar for a high price into the shared bank, it will be able to transferred to alt wizards. Personal banks (labeled as "Bank") will not transfer items (each wizard has a separate personal bank but the same shared bank).

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
You can't share gold but you can put some high level gear in your alt's backpack and then your alt can sell it at the Baazar.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Easiest way to transfer gold is with snacks and regents that they can sell.