Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Do We Get A minoun

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
if your fire you will get it in marleybone (chelsea court) and i think its lvl 27 its one of those people made of fire rank one keep questing you get it :) :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I know that some schools have muliple minions, and some have one with the ability to be more powerful with pips, but I am in life school, and only have a rank one minion, is there anyway to improve my minion's rank? A spell or a quest. Just wondering. Thanks everyone :D

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
i am a storm student and just recently got my water minion. It is great when battling monsters because it takes the attention off of me but when i use the minion in PvP matches its practically useless because all it does is taunt. And the other players dont have to attack it.

Is anyone else having this problem?!?!

i just feel this minion is use less unless your using against monsters.

please answer if you have the same issue

Survivor
May 11, 2009
its different levels for all schools...Myth school gets it like at level 6 or sumthin....most schools it takes a while....life gets it pretty quick, i am a death student and i aquired my minion at level 28..my friend is ice and he just got minion and hes like level 33 or like 40 around there. But ya if you want minions at a lower level then you should go to Myth....then its Storm then its Life...then idk from there. fire minions are later but the only minions that acctually do something is myth..death....life(heal only).....ice....balance....and basically all other schools minions cant rely do anything besides taunt and shield themselfs...so dont even bother putting more then one card for minion of those schools...unless you use them to heal or for pips.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
zapp13 wrote:
i am a storm student and just recently got my water minion. It is great when battling monsters because it takes the attention off of me but when i use the minion in PvP matches its practically useless because all it does is taunt. And the other players dont have to attack it.

Is anyone else having this problem?!?!

i just feel this minion is use less unless your using against monsters.

please answer if you have the same issue

I have the same problem as a storm student and my minion only uses two attacks the one with three sheilds ( I think it's elemental defense) and taunt. He's almost no help :?

Hero
May 02, 2009
I think that all schools should be able to have multiple minions based on the number of pips, like myth and death.

Since death has the most minions and myth has the second most, and since both can get different minions depeding on pip count, it would only be fair for all schools to have that ability as well.

Seth ShadowCloud
LV.33 Pyromancer/Diviner(a.k.a. firestorm wizard)
A good friend
8)

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I have a question to anyone who can answer it. A few weeks, I saw someone with a hat that gave animated tricorn. so my question is, how do you get this hat? Is it given to you off a quest or something? Someone said in the earlier comments that you could get it from zeke, but i don't see it anywhere. Please administrators, try to answer my question if you can, or if anybody can.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Is there away to level up your minions so that they might be stronger in battle.If there isnt i think it would be a great addition to the game.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
firesky wrote:
ok, i am level 30, and i am in marleybone, and i still haven't gotten a minion, i have see a lot of people with them, but not a death student. I was wondering when do we get one, because i am level 30, and i have done a million quests,(figure of speech). But i till haven't gotten my minion. If any death student, reads this, and you got a minion, please reply.
hey im a lvl 50 necromacer i have a rank 10 minoun

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Draccy wrote:
Kilajula wrote:
Myth gets multiple minions. I have three right now. You get Golem minion (0) at a low level (I think after you survey ravenwood). So technically, you get your first minion at level 1 for myth students. If not at 1, then somewhere between 1-5.

do you happen to know the first minion that death class gets? cause thats what i am. Oh..and what do they do anyway...every time i see a person summon one, its either killed on the spot, or the duel ends like after its summoned
You know if you have seven power pips you can get a wraith as your minion with 1,600 health!

Jason Emeralddust Level 42 necromancer

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i'm fire and know a lot just by assumption. fire, death, storm, and ice get it
from a chelsea court boss. life around 22. balance around 28. myth gets a minion from merle as their first card. myth doesnt have an over time spell
unlike all other schools and thats the sacrifice it has to give so it can have those minions. myth also has strength slightly but is pretty balanced but
its specialty is its minions. storm has a booster in accuracy and is a power house but is pretty weak with health. fire the same with out as much power and no accuracy boost. and less accuracy. KI needs to fix that. ice is a tank but needs a little more strength to match the other elements but it can take its time since it has good health. death can heal a quarter of every damage point it deals. since not all its cards steal. life is half healing so it doesnt have as much power meaning its usually the healer of any multi p battle. balance is well. the name says it all. it has equal defense and offense but in pvp its judgement is final and you almost never get another trial. its
defense is just as strong. balance duh. thats just the school basics.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Kilajula wrote:
Draccy wrote:
Kilajula wrote:
Myth gets multiple minions. I have three right now. You get Golem minion (0) at a low level (I think after you survey ravenwood). So technically, you get your first minion at level 1 for myth students. If not at 1, then somewhere between 1-5.

do you happen to know the first minion that death class gets? cause thats what i am. Oh..and what do they do anyway...every time i see a person summon one, its either killed on the spot, or the duel ends like after its summoned

As far as I know death students get one minion spell. Their spell works differently and appeals to the name "necromancer." It is an "animation" spell that will cause (as far as I know) a random death minion to appear. I have seen dark pixies, skeletal warriors, ghosts and banshees. The spell is obtained after a quest at level 28. Be prepared, it's an endurance trial. ;)

its at lvl 28 and summons a minion every two pips. 1-2 dark pixie. 3-4 rotting fodder. 5-6 banshee.7-8 skeletal pirate.9-10 scarecrow. spmething like those but i think i have the order wrong. chelsea court has the minion for death ice fire and storm. the boss is your type and has a strong minion.
gives fire a fire elemental for three pips. ice an ice collosus for three pips around. death animate and storm a storm uh something maybe kraken i forget. i dont have my other chars at the lvl but i dont need to.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Just wondering why I dont' have a minion. I am fire and almost level 32.... Did I miss something? Thanks for your help

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
ok hold on what does the storm minoun look like is it powerful? can u make it more powerful? is it helpful? im a lv 17 storm girl named paige rainpetel look for me in the game oh and plz answer my questions! oh and look for savannah ghostgiver i dont play her much so shes only a lv 4 and look for olivia mythheart dont play her much ethier so shes only a lv 5

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
1 more question is the quest to get a minyon hard hold on, is there a quest?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
now 1 more Q are they stronger with more pips? and do u get more than 1?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
gamemaster wrote:
dragonmaster5 wrote:
but i am level 26 and still don't have a minoun
Myth-1/When enrolled,8,and 18?(Thanks Killajula)
Balace-18
Storm-18
Life-18
Fire-28
Ice-28
Death-28

these are the levels of each school when you get minions...

Also lvl 38 for myth Hee Hee Minotaur minion (so awesome)

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I'm a lvl 30 fire wizard, and i dont got a minion yet, can someone thats also fire and has a minion help me??

i also want to know when do i get the fire dragon spell?

( if there even exists one with out it being a treasure card )

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
AuntConCon wrote:
Just wondering why I dont' have a minion. I am fire and almost level 32.... Did I miss something? Thanks for your help

ME TOO!

but i'm lvl 30 and dont got a fire minion, i think we missed something ....

CAN ANYONE HELP US ?!?!?

Administrator
Aceakita wrote:

but i'm lvl 30 and dont got a fire minion, i think we missed something ....

CAN ANYONE HELP US ?!?!?

Check with Falmea to see if she has a quest for you, young Wizard. If she does, it's most likely the one for your fire minion.
If there's a silver question mark over her head, it means you already have the quest in your quest journal and you need to complete it to earn your minion.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
neji8palm wrote:
what do fire wizards get i mean what is it like i no people get trolls and what not but what do pyromancers get

fire wizards gets a fire elemental

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
sutalja wrote:
hmm.
i am level 31 pyromancer.
i still have yet to fine me a minion.

did i miss something??

Yes you did miss something, you probably set your tutorial tips to critical only and nothing should up saying that you had a new spell, so go back to your school and talk to falmea, she should have a quest for you, the same thing happend to me

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
dragonmaster5 wrote:
but i am level 26 and still don't have a minoun
Myth-1/When enrolled,8,and 18?(Thanks Killajula)
Balace-18
Storm-18
Life-18
Fire-28
Ice-28
Death-28

these are the levels of each school when you get minions...
myth and balance also get a minion at lvl 38

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
I agree. Now that I am lvl 21 myth I have no use for the lvl 2 Golem minion except as cannon fodder (sacrifice for Pips or Health). I LOVE the Cyclops minion, though!