Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do membership benefits work as a non member?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
I don't have a membership, but I did make a purchase for crowns recently. With the double reagents benefits, it doesn't seem to work for me, despite it saying I have the benefit on top of the screen. This there something I'm missing? Do I need a legit membership for the benefit to work?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
theprivateers on May 22, 2020 wrote:
I don't have a membership, but I did make a purchase for crowns recently. With the double reagents benefits, it doesn't seem to work for me, despite it saying I have the benefit on top of the screen. This there something I'm missing? Do I need a legit membership for the benefit to work?
Sadly the only way to take advantage of membership benefits is by being a member. Its quite obvious in the title no pun intended. :)

Survivor
May 04, 2013
You need a membership for the membership benefits, purchasing crowns doesn't count.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

I believe in-game member benefits are only for wizards who have paid for membership. Since you bought crowns recently, you get access to the forums! Wizards who recently purchased an item with real life currency will receive access to forums (and I believe that's the only benefit? I could be wrong).

I believe it has the "Double Reagent" sign on top of everyone's screen, despite being a member or not. It is there to show that if you become a member, getting double reagents during this time will give you that perk.

I hope that helps!

Jack Legend