Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get friend back who deleted me.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I had a huge falling out with a friend and she got very upset and angry with me then she deleted all of my wizards from her wizards' lists. Is there any way I can get her wizards back on my lists? You know, like undo the remove friend button or else, she is gone forever!!! I really want to apologize to her and try to make up for my stupid mistakes but I can't now because I can't find her anywhere on my wizards' lists... Somebody, anybody please, please help!!!

I'm sorry to say, that your friend must have deleted you for a very good reason. She may have even put you on Ignore. If and when she decides that she wants you back on her Friends list, she'll have to remove you from the Ignore list and re-friend you.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
:-( my friend deleted me and now i cant find her and i have no mutal friends that know her please help me

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
genralluke27 wrote:
:-( my friend deleted me and now i cant find her and i have no mutal friends that know her please help me

Do you not bother to read any of the replies here before posting?

It's already been answered!!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Try saying sorry IN REAL LIFE, that is if you really know that person. Then they might re-friend you.
Jasmine StormBlood
Lv.23 Sorcerer

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I know how it feels when you lose a good friend in a silly argument. I lost my good friend because I went beserk on some girl that was messing with me in pvp, then he tried to tell me to stop and deleted me, I was still friends with his sister, but she became a jerk so I deleted her.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I wish that the remove button would have an "are you sure you want to remove?" thing after you click it, I have removed a friends as a result of misclicking it. Maybe that was added, haven't deleted anyone in a while.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Hey... I know how ya feel... I had met this girl named Ashely MistSinger and she got mad at me for joining a bad guy's team in a little game we made up. Having said that, it proves she is probably about six... so if you have something going on similar to this, just find Cole DragonRider or Cameron SpriteSword.