Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get a school pet I missed??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
I somehow missed my Level 48 Life Pet (the Satyr) and I do not know how to start the quest whether it be a storyline or side quest. I am Level 73 in Zafaria starting the drum jungle and I was looking at my school pets and also my sisters and I missed one ..... don't get me wrong I love my Forest Lord (Bear), Just felt like I missed something and when I did the quest finder it said I was done for that area. Just confused and puzzled how and why I missed it. Please help

~~~Destiny MoonDreamer Level 73 Life/Death

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Destiny MoonDreame... on Sep 26, 2014 wrote:
I somehow missed my Level 48 Life Pet (the Satyr) and I do not know how to start the quest whether it be a storyline or side quest. I am Level 73 in Zafaria starting the drum jungle and I was looking at my school pets and also my sisters and I missed one ..... don't get me wrong I love my Forest Lord (Bear), Just felt like I missed something and when I did the quest finder it said I was done for that area. Just confused and puzzled how and why I missed it. Please help

~~~Destiny MoonDreamer Level 73 Life/Death
You couldn't have missed it because you wouldn't have any spells after level 48, which you obviously do. Might want to check your bank or shared bank for that Satyr. Or, perhaps KI can help and check to see if you inadvertently sold it.

All Life spells are below... and you can see each has a prequest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can't have a Forest Lord (lvl 58) pet if you skipped Satyr (lvl48). You must have completed the Satyr quest in order to get the Forest Lord. You must have either trashed your Satyr or he's in a bank because your backpack was full when hatched, or you left him wandering around your house/yard.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
how do I connect KI about the missing or sold pet? and I looked in my stuff and he/she isn't there , but thanks guys for answering so quick

~~Destiny MoonDreamer Level 73 Life/Death

P.S. when do I get my Mass triage spell?

Administrator
Hello,

You need to send an email to support@wizard101.com so that they can assist you further.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Destiny MoonDreame... on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
how do I connect KI about the missing or sold pet? and I looked in my stuff and he/she isn't there , but thanks guys for answering so quick

~~Destiny MoonDreamer Level 73 Life/Death

P.S. when do I get my Mass triage spell?
To get mass triage you must be level 72 and have completed all spell quests from Erik Wyrdrune.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Isn't satyr from doing the level 48 quest?