Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get a new spell deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Please help me i want to get a new spell deck all i have is the starter deck is there a way to upgrade your spell deck?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Raymond30 wrote:
Please help me i want to get a new spell deck all i have is the starter deck is there a way to upgrade your spell deck?

buy one from a vendor and then equip the other one in your bag then go to your spell deck edit screen and remake it
note equipping a new deck keeps the old deck and doesnt reset that one

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Raymond30 wrote:

Most of the worlds have a deck shop in them, usually in the commons areas with the other shops. Additionally, some decks can be crafted and others are dropped of monsters.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Raymond30 wrote:

Go to the bazaar in Wizard City's Old Towne. That's where all the equipment is offered (it's also available in each world, but you can get more choices and better pricing for the most part).

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Raymond30 wrote:

Yes. It depends on your level. Just like some gear (hats, robes, etc.), you can buy a new spell deck at the Bazaar. And sometimes you may get one as a dropped item too.

When you do get a new deck, don't forget to remove all of your Treasure Cards from your "old" deck. Then, just like any gear, go into your backpack and "equip" the new deck. After that, open the new deck and fill it up with spells and Treasure Cards.

Have fun.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
the best way to get a new deck is save your gold and buy one from the bazaar according to what level you are or even check the deck store in whatever world you're now questing in. :)