Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I friend request in battle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Sometimes when I am in battle, People friend request me, no problem there...

But while I am in battle, and I click on someone to friend request, I can't, I click on them and nothing happens...

What am I doing wrong!?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can't click directly on a player while in battle. Instead, double click their name in the chat window to open the player window. If they haven't said anything, there's really nothing you can do until battle is over.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LoganMythWizard on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:

But while I am in battle, and I click on someone to friend request, I can't, I click on them and nothing happens...

What am I doing wrong!?
For me, it works in battle, if I open the chat screen, like I am going to type a message, and I look for that wizard's name where they already said something. Then I click on their name in the chat screen. It brings up the wizard's picture on the right side of the screen, so then I can "add to friends" (or whatever it says...).

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
You click on there name on the chat window. (Press enter and click there name)

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
If you're talking to them and click on their name in the chat box, the friend box should come up and you can friend them then.
Katie Smith level 33

Defender
Jun 13, 2012

What am I doing wrong!?
If you are in battle with the person, you can't friend them. I don't know why though, but you can friend people outside of the battle, click on what they say.

Defender
Jan 02, 2011

What am I doing wrong!?
you can't click on the person when in the battle circle.

However if you can get them to say something, you can click on their name in the chat window to open their menu and send a friend request that way.

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
click on their names in the chat box

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LoganMythWizard on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
Thank you very much guys :D
... and girls? LOL...